If You Looking How To Keep Your Air Conditioning Cost Low Just Call Us Now:(212) 401-0694 Duct Clean NYC – Chimney Sweep, Hood Cleaning & Air Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning Service Company
How To Keep Your Air Conditioning Cost Low, On this hot summer days, we all try different methods to keep the house as cool as possible. Day by day as the temperature is rising limitlessly most of the people are unable to control the heat. Nowadays people are forcibly buying air-conditioning systems to make the house cooler. Thus, some of the ways are given below through which you can reduce the costs is required for your air-conditioning system:
- Using ceiling fans or other circulating fans. Using ceiling fans, you can reduce at least 6-7-degree temperature. Fans actually do not decrease the temperature but make the indoor atmosphere much comfortable. The ceiling fans or other circulating fans cost only 10-20% of the air-conditioners thus in this way cooling costs get reduced. Exhaust fans also plays great role to reduce the temperature of the kitchen, especially while cooking.
- Running the AC more economically. If you set your AC in high temperature, at least in which you can make yourself comfortable and also by using a thermostat to increase the temperature when you are out or when you are asleep, then you can easily reduce to 10% of your summer bills.
- Maintaining air-conditioning system regularly. You should maintain your AC through different ways by keeping regularity. The vents and filters of the AC must be clean, because if the AC’s filter gets dirty with dust then it blocks air flow and it makes harder to cool your room. If you clean or replace the AC’s filter once in a month then your AC’s energy consumption will get lowered by 5-15%.
- By putting solar screens, close curtains, blinds, and shades. Now also by putting solar screens on the windows through which huge amount of heat comes in the day or by putting closed curtains or blinds and shades you can reduce the heating tendency of the rooms.
- By making a thorough upgrade. If your house has become quite a bit older then you must look for an up gradation of the old worn doors, window seals or a poorly insulated attic and also some of the sneaky cracks throughout the house.
Thus it ends by saying that nowadays, you can also upgrade your modern house by placing thermostat such as Ecobee, Lyric, or Nest because these smart thermostats can regulate heating and cooling of the house, and also can control your AC by phone by reducing energy consumption.
How To Keep Your Air Conditioning Cost Low For More Info Please Give Us A Call At (212) 401-0694